Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sweet encouragement

Friends....I had to share this with you because this is OUR (not our as in John and I but our as in ALL YA'LL'S :o) work together in the Lord and it beautiful to see.  It is notes like this that God uses to encourage me and I hope it gives ALL of us the courage to press on.  We know NOTHING about international ministry or non profits.  We aren't strategic driven but we seek to be Spirit driven in all that God calls us to do.  Our global outreach pastor recently said in a sermon "You can't replace faith with a ministry strategy".  Boy, did I understand that!   We just have our faith mixed with a desire to be obedient that stems from a life of making really bad choices before knowing Christ.   Just this morning John was praying for "Genda Uganda" and his prayer was that the praise would go to God ALONE.  What Maggie wrote (and I received AFTER we prayed) is EXACTLY what we are praying for.  To GOD ALONE be the glory.  You can click on the picture to enlarge.

In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment